About Comms Council
Posted 23 February 2021.
Did you know…
- Advertising is a significant driver of economic growth contributing around $6 billion or 2.4% of GDP a year
- Paid advertising expenditure was $2.4 billion in 2015 almost 1% of GDP, total expenditure is likely over $3 billion
- More than 44,000 New Zealand jobs are associated with advertising, including 12,000 directly employed in the advertising industry
- Those who continue to invest in their brand during a recession and execute it well, will come out of a recession better than those who don’t.
The Commercial Communications Council is an incorporated body representing the interests of members on issues affecting the advertising industry and agencies.
Our Purpose: To champion the value our industry creates in building and sustaining brands.
The Commercial Communications Council (Comms Council) is the industry association representing the interests of marketing communication agencies.
The Comms Council acts on behalf of members to:
- Defend the right to promote and advertise;
- Future-proof agencies with a focus on achieving diversity.
- Recognise industry and agency achievements
Comms Council has 91 member agencies with a combined turnover of approximately $1 billion, which collectively represent 95 percent of agency billings in New Zealand. Our members cover all digital and marketing communication disciplines.
For further information on the benefits of becoming a Comms Council member, please email email@example.com
Any credit card payments to the Commercial Communications Council are processed through the secure DPS Payment Express system. Any credit card details stored for recurring payments are done so on the DPS system. No credit card information is stored by us and we are PCI compliant. Payments must be received prior to the delivery of courses or awards.
Comms Council is a New Zealand owned and operated business. All prices and transactions in NZD.
This company is registered in New Zealand as an Incorporated Society ‘Commercial Communications Council Incorporated’ (216595), registered office Level 4, 60 Parnell Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand.